Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday [14]: Slasher Girls & Monster Boys By A LOT of Cool People

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine - spotlighting books that haven't been released yet!

My Waiting on Wednesday this week is...
Slasher Girls & Monster Boys By 
Stefan Bachmann, Leigh Bardugo, Kendare Blake, A. G. Howard, Jay Kristoff, Marie Lu, Jonathan Maberry, Danielle Paige, Carrie Ryan, Megan Shepherd, Nova Ren Suma, McCormick Templeman, April, Genevieve Tucholke, Cat Winters
Expected Release Date: August 18th 2015

For fans of Stephen King, Neil Gaiman, Lois Duncan, and Daphne Du Maurier comes a powerhouse anthology featuring some of the best writers of YA thrillers and horror 

A host of the smartest young adult authors come together in this collection of scary stories and psychological thrillers curated by Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea’s April Genevieve Tucholke.

Each story draws from a classic tale or two—sometimes of the horror genre, sometimes not—to inspire something new and fresh and terrifying. There are no superficial scares here; these are stories that will make you think even as they keep you on the edge of your seat. From bloody horror to supernatural creatures to unsettling, all-too-possible realism, this collection has something for any reader looking for a thrill.


I need it NOW! I can't wait to read all these shorts. I want a read that will scare me and have me thinking all night long! I love when a bunch of authors collaborate on such a big piece of writing - how can you go wrong! I know I'm not the only one awaiting this epic book ;P 


Leave a link in the comments below to your own Waiting on Wednesday I'll make sure to stop by!

AS ALWAYS,
HAPPY READING!
-SHERRY

4 comments:

  1. I have wanted this one for what seems like months. So many great authors. At least the wait is almost over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so happy I'm not the only one looking forward to this, I'm pretty sure yours is the first WoW i've seen on this! Great pick :)
    Here's my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read this one! So many awesome authors in there! Great pick.
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds amazing! I have heard of this around.
    New GFC and instagram follower.
    Here is My WoW

    ReplyDelete