Tuesday, June 16, 2015

PATRICK NESS UPDATE!!!

Last week for Waiting On Wednesday, I chose to showcase the book The Rest of Us Just Live Here By Patrick Ness (Check that out HERE in case you missed it ;P). Today I was informed by the lovely Blessie @ Mischievous Reads about the ALTERNATIVE cover to The Rest of Us Just Live Here. This is what it looks like:


Want to know what makes this a million times better than the other cover? 
IT GLOWS IN THE DARK.
More on the details HERE!

This is so freaking cool. I've never heard of a book cover glowing in the dark before but I think it totally fits with the theme of the book! Great job cover designers! Because of designs like this book, I am dreaming of, and slowly working towards, a career in designing book covers as awesome as this!

AS ALWAYS,
HAPPY READING!
-SHERRY

No comments:

Post a Comment