Wednesday, September 14, 2011

In My Mailbox #1


I've always loved the idea of In My Mailbox! Hosted by the lovely Story Siren, she runs an AMAZING book blog over HERE! Make sure to check her out!
I haven’t determined how often I’m going to do an IMM posting but it would probably be every now and then when I get a few to show you guys! I’d like to show you some of the books I’ll be reading but not necessarily reviewing. They all deserve some face time!
Now here are some of the books I’ve acquired recently:

I’ve heard only great things from ‘the five people you meet in heaven’ so when it went on sale @ Chapters, I had to jump at the opportunity! Along with ‘the five people you meet in heaven’ was Mitch Albom’s similar book, ‘for one more day’. Both about the questions we ask and wonder in the last moments of our lives. Click the covers if you’d like to read the full synopsis!
I first saw Such is My Beloved in my grade twelve English class and read a little bit about it. The synopsis was enough for me to get the book to read! Supporting Canadian Authors =)
How do you pass a book with such controversy? Definitely check it out!
Last for this edition of my IMM, is ‘He’s So Not Worth It’. I haven’t picked up a good, fun, teen chick lit book in a while and this one seemed like a light and easy read!
~
Leave a comment below on the books mentioned above…any dislikes? LOVES?

As Always,
HAPPY READING

-Sherry



No comments:

Post a Comment