Friday, August 19, 2011

Don't Judge a Book by Its Cover #3

While browsing through book sites and other book sources of mine, I've noticed that recently, there are LOADS of books that have the same or somewhat the same cover. It's been hard to find some unique ones that piqued my interest but nonetheless I did it! I've managed to find some really interesting storylines! Just click a cover to learn more about the book!


This cover had me at vampire! Ahaha but seriously, the synopsis of this book sounds hilarious! Not all vampires are hot, hunky and lean.


I was attracted to this cover because of such destruction it had! Upon reading a little more about it, it sounds like The Host by Stephenie Meyer meets The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Those were both pretty epic and I can't wait to get a chance to read Ashes, Ashes!


Definitely not like her other covers but this one had such beauty? I don't know how to explain it...something southern. It makes you feel warm but there's something looming overhead.


I liked the original cover but this one was much more my style. I've heard nothing but great things for Elixir and it's definitely on my TBR list!


I've seen this cover EVERYWHERE recently and each time I stop to admire it. That's got to say something right? The synopsis is pretty cool! Click the cover to read it for yourselves!

~

That's all for this 'Don't Judge a Book by Its cover' and if you have any suggestions for the next Don't Judge leave a comment below about what you'd like to see!

As Always,
HAPPY READING

-Sherry


2 comments:

  1. These covers do look awesome but I think the Fat Vampire one is pretty interesting. It sounds very unique!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it!? I have never heard of a vamp like him before. If you get a chance to read it soon, let me know what you think of it!

    Are there any EPIC book covers you just love? They could be featured next week on Don't Judge a Book by Its Cover!

    =)

    ReplyDelete