Thursday, July 15, 2010

Beach!

I went to the beach today here in Toronto Ontario and boy was it bad weather. It wasn't TERRIBLE but could have been WAY better. Even worse was when the thunderstorm started to pour on us. And let's not forget the seagulls. Why do people feed them? They come back even daring and try to get the food from you, up close and personal.

Besides the point of this blog. What I wanted to know are what are good summer beach reads that everyone has? Is there a list you have set or are you going on suggestions your friends have made? Also, what do you look forward to accomplishing this summer?

Top of my list includes:
-TAN my glowstick legs. =)

I'll keep you guys posted on how that goes!

Make sure to leave a comment below on your summer reads and goals for the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment